Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap lmfao!! xD yeah my first post was all over the place..lets just say im sheltered..i live in virginia where you cant just walk around and meet people cause they shoot you instead of a hello.
ok uh the 5+ pages i died laughing,
for the guy about xfire its ( xkristax )
for the guy about AIM its - chewedupstraws
and the facebook is smokinandgamin@hotmail.com

*nerdlyness* lmfao!!

i hope i remembered everything

and tomorrow ill be trying to get ahold of those who can help me out a little.

oh ya, i play COD1 online. i usually play cracked, but i can uncrack it as well and play legit..but you said cod2 or 4... unfortunetly i dont have the money for a freakin amazing pc so i could play. but warning i do pwn at it.

anyways goodnight to you all!

-Flavor Flav

Flavor Fav...nice exit =p

I shall add you then. I'll do on AIM. But in a couple minutes, I have to do something stuff (eat, shower etc).

Happy 4th!

oh and..wow im losing it tonight, sorry everyone. wonderful first impression huh? *this girls crazy! xD* :)

anyways. man your checklist of talked to a girl is so freakin funny to me..like i teared up and everything!! :)

and i dont mind talking about my cancer if anything it could help someone cause i have the hardest time just getting doctors to listen to me. they thought i just wanted hospital drugs. its so rare and hard to diagnos they just told me i lied. and when i said i was finally being tested for something called pseudomyxoma they said "you need to leave this hospital, you cant come in here and "make up" a name and expect to be helped!

:O

soo...yea :D

Owch, doctors can suck sometimes...

Good to see you can get along with the guys. I don't think many girls would find that kinda thing "fun". Ah well what do I know?

You have a xfire friend invite waiting for you next time you sign on.

Welcome again!

hi kirsta! virginia sounds like an interesting place to live. wow cod1 i havnt played that in years! infact it was the first game that got me into online play way back when i had a 56k modem. do you have the united offense expansion pack? the artillery in that was awesome

ill get back to you all sometime tomorrow. if not it will be the 5th. im hoping to see some fireworks tonight!! :D

thanks for the help, and if anyone knows about dban let me know please. and the cell phone thing :)

-Krista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom