Weed almost legal in Cali

If it was regulated by the government, the national deficit would be erased rather quickly from taxing it(well, hopefully). Also crime would go down, and needless charges against law abiding citizens who happen to use it recreationally would free up the law enforcement for more serious stuff. I think alcohol is way more damaging than marijuana. It would also more importantly stop the incrimination against the people that it does benefit the most, such as glaucoma and cancer sufferers.

I was going to say what shanaya said, but then she said it. I'm just here to state that I agree.

Can't say I agree either way, I'm on the fence. In one sense the benefits I see are well beneficial, but there are negative side affects. One thing I can say for sure is that legalizing weed in one state will not make a dent in the national deficit, even legalizing weed in every state would hardly help the cause.

Weed is no different than alcohol.. if you abuse it bad shit happens, its not that big of a deal. Honestly if they legalize it everyone will just get bored of it and not use it altogether

Not gonna free up cops, guys. Now instead of arresting people for smoking weed, officers will have to stop, id the person if they appear to be underage and take up more time. It would only be legal for adults. Did you read it?

Not gonna free up cops, guys. Now instead of arresting people for smoking weed, officers will have to stop, id the person if they appear to be underage and take up more time. It would only be legal for adults. Did you read it?

That, and people are still going to grow their own or grow more than the amount of licenses they have (it was one lisense to grow one plant right?).

This is news?

It has been "almost legal" in The People's Republic of California for a long time. All you need is a doctor's note to be able to purchase and consume marijuana at any "cannabis club" or medical marijuana dispensary.

Back
Top Bottom