Weed almost legal in Cali

Well, if this country is so hellbent on making money, then it seems like a pretty good idea. Only reason it was made illegal in the first place is because people could get it without having to pay taxes on it. Well, California has found a way to tax it.

There are good medical purposes for it too. It lowers blood pressure, relieves eye pressure in glaucoma patients, eases the pain of all types of cancer (and is speculated to help brain cancer go into remission), helps people sleep, also calms people down after a stressful situation. Just have to worry about a bad trip in that case.... It will also lower the crime rate by a substantial amount.

Legalize it. Trust me.

Is there anywhere we can go to see the current vote count and how close there are to the goal?

That is pretty sweet though. Its about time they do something about it. The only problem is federal law prohibits it. But then again some alcohol is legal in some states you can't buy in others.

Nobody ever died of Marijuana use. Its a much safer drug than alcohol is.

well FFS it should be legal...everywhere! As if they only decriminalized in Canada. They should have legalized it just like they should legalize in the states too.

I'm not going to say legalize even though I think it should be, because the last time I said it I got my head taken off by some prick. But that is awesome!

im on both sides of the fence on this issue :p

i belive its a mostly harmless drug, although it does lead to others, but thenagain, it is a drug!

Back
Top Bottom