I'm proud.

textures.jpg

you wont be saying that when you are resisting the urge to try the new graphical updates.

We'll see about that.

What the hell is the big deal with that game? I see my little brother playing that game for hours and im just grow up already! That's just my opinion.

That games takes no skill. Just time. There was only 1 thing I did in that game which took skill. And that was something called Fight Caves. Where you stay in there for 63 waves of monsters, the 63rd being the strongest. And you can use prayer protections so you don't get hit you know. Well, on him you like like 1 second to identify the attack and use the correct protection. It was pretty fun until I beat him. Then I got bored.

That games takes no skill. Just time. There was only 1 thing I did in that game which took skill. And that was something called Fight Caves. Where you stay in there for 63 waves of monsters, the 63rd being the strongest. And you can use prayer protections so you don't get hit you know. Well, on him you like like 1 second to identify the attack and use the correct protection. It was pretty fun until I beat him. Then I got bored.

nope. wrong. runescape had a very player developed pvp system. it required very fast reactions and required very good judgement and decision making. but jagex was stupid enough to remove it. the regular runescape had a more developed pvp system than the member system imo. the members had items that were too rigged.

I couldn't agree more about the first statement. I played a bit when I was younger and got to combat level 74 but after that I just got bored. I can't even tolerate 10 seconds of gametime anymore now.

I checked out the Runescape update. My brother is a member so I got to see the fullscreen and HD mode. The graphics are amazing, considering it's a web-browsed based game. Unfortunately, my p2p time in any game is over.

I got addicted to that game when I was younger and I regret spending so much time on such a simple RPG but it was pretty fun at the time I guess. After a few years though the name Runescape became embarrassing because of the graphics and mentality of the players, yet a lot of older people were still playing it.

I played it a bit last year as well hoping to sell my account on Ebay but never got around to it... I just checked out their recent graphics upgrade and it's still pretty bad but maybe I should sell it with all the hype goin' around haha.

There's other RPG's so much better in graphics and gameplay with such a minimal difference in hardware requirements and subscription fees, it's just not worth playing Runescape IMO.

never played it, but my mom would have thought I was being lured in by a sex offender if I sold it to some random kid....

I got addicted to that game when I was younger and I regret spending so much time on such a simple RPG but it was pretty fun at the time I guess. After a few years though the name Runescape became embarrassing because of the graphics and mentality of the players, yet a lot of older people were still playing it.

I played it a bit last year as well hoping to sell my account on Ebay but never got around to it... I just checked out their recent graphics upgrade and it's still pretty bad but maybe I should sell it with all the hype goin' around haha.

There's other RPG's so much better in graphics and gameplay with such a minimal difference in hardware requirements and subscription fees, it's just not worth playing Runescape IMO.

I'm assuming you are f2p. The graphical update only applies to p2p. It's really much better than you'd think. I'm sure they already have vids of it on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom