why i like PS3 better than 360

Those aren't supported on my monitor either. I have a PC monitor with only a VGA and DVI.

I run the Xbox 360 through a VGA cable, as the console supports it.

You can use an HDMI > DVI cable with your PS3, however your monitor must support HDCP.

Sadly though Kage, many games on both PS3 and 360 tend to be superior on 360. So perhaps it's better that you buy those versions.

I have heard about that, but if you think about it, it only becomes apparant whilst looking at them side by side. Which becomes a case of, does it really matter?

But yeah, I probably will stick to my Xbox 360 for regular multiplatform games, and choose the PS3 of course for ones built only for that system. I only have 4 games for it:

Motorstorm, Resistance, GTP and MGS 4.

Maybe the Xbox 360 will get quieter as time goes on, in which case I can just buy that revision later, but yeah, while playing games in this rather small room, its pretty horrible.

If this was in the original, it would have been so much better (minus fingers).
I made this in like 10 minutes :p

xboxwithbigfan.jpg

When I was working at movie gallery we had one of those stand up displays which actually had a fan to circulate air through the display. Guess what? Cheap fan, it totally died and took the 360 with it.

Back
Top Bottom