Weird thing with my bank account...

Dot Cong

In Runtime
Just checked my bank account online, though it was a little bit weird and kind of cool, my balance is $666 heheheh! No joke, I am dead serious. I think this is a sign, maybe I'm the devil and I don't know it.

i work at a supermarket and peoples bills come to like £6.66, £7.77, £.9.11, and other wierd numbers, but they dont care haha :p

Well it doesn't bother me...unless the devil comes to me in my dreams, or zombies attack. I just thought it was interesting how it did that considering how I'm always joking with people at work about 666 and do what the devil says and all that stuff.

Just checked my bank account online, though it was a little bit weird and kind of cool, my balance is $666 heheheh! No joke, I am dead serious. I think this is a sign, maybe I'm the devil and I don't know it.

I have three 6's in a row in a very important number assigned to me as well, kinda creepy.

There's a drive thru register at work that goes though the 600 numbers for order numbers. There's a couple 666 orders everyday. I wonder how many of those people even notice when they look at their receipt, lol.

it's a sign that money is evil.

or that you used to have more money but spent some,

spooky, watch out for falling objects, and cars coming at you from nowhere on those days.

Back
Top Bottom