Should I tear my keyboard apart?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;803789 said:
Lmao you guys are all for destroying it!

If I can't fix it I tell you what. I'll get some friends together and will go out and do some skit shooting with it and I'll post it on youtube for you to watch.

now i like the sounds of that...i look forward to seeing the video!

Or just do what they said above, chainsaw and then check out that website. I had a look, and some of the stuff there looks pretty ownage...definitely would look at that site. I mite even get a new keyboard now LOL.

I have a Saitek Keyboard. Although mine hasn't got the bells and whistles on.

Wouldn't go to another make.

I have a Saitek Keyboard. Although mine hasn't got the bells and whistles on.

Wouldn't go to another make.
I have a light-up saitek one (eclipse II) i am with you on this one, not going to switch to anything else. Love this thing. Only problem with it, is that my space bar isn't completely secure, but thats because my sister dropped the keyboard and it flew off, i managed to get it back on and it works fine its just kinda clicks when i press it on either side (not the middle). I'm thinking about getting the new Cyborg keyboard, that thing looks bitchin.

I have a light-up saitek one (eclipse II) i am with you on this one, not going to switch to anything else. Love this thing. Only problem with it, is that my space bar isn't completely secure, but thats because my sister dropped the keyboard and it flew off, i managed to get it back on and it works fine its just kinda clicks when i press it on either side (not the middle). I'm thinking about getting the new Cyborg keyboard, that thing looks bitchin.

I've got the Saitek Slimline Multimedia Keyboard. The joke is I spent 30 squid on it and for the same price I could've got your keyboard.

"I have a light-up saitek one (eclipse II) i am with you on this one, not going to switch to anything else. "....
....."I'm thinking about getting the new Cyborg keyboard, that thing looks bitchin."

Without wanting to sound pedantic, that makes total sense ;)

I'd never buy a wireless keyboard.
Theres still too much lag than I could cope with, with some of the games I play.

Whats wrong with wires :p

Back
Top Bottom