Did you go to school to learn about computers?

If you want a career in IT I highly recommend going to school for it. Self taught is awesome to but if your trying to make a career out of it again, go to school. Employers love it. Hope this answers your question btw: have a look at these: (ps seems i only can place 5 images

snaadmin.jpg
[/IMG]

ng2.jpg
[/IMG]

ciscolan.jpg
[/IMG]

ciscodesign.jpg
[/IMG]

certbgp4.jpg
[/IMG]

I taught myself, but I am going to school for computers in less than a year. You can teach yourself it, if you go down the list, at one time everything had to be taught to themselves.

My experience is a combination but I put went to school for it because I have. I taught myself about hardware and managed a job at a computer store as a tech while I was going to school for computer science (programming). I'm working as a software developer now, but my hardware knowledge played a part in me getting the job (and more $$) because I'm also kind of like the new IT guy in my spare time.

add poll option,

"the o'mighty google taught me" i would take a random guess and say 60% of members here learned 50% of there knoledge from google

something is puzzling me why put a vote for what's a computer i mean this is a computer forum it seems pointless to me

Back
Top Bottom