FS 2.66GHz Intel Core2Duo Desktop

LazarusX

Baseband Member
FS 2.3GHz Intel Core2Duo Desktop

I've been trying to sell this thing for a while now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting rid of it for a reasonable price. Originally I had it for 700 but looked up how much it's worth now, and new all this would be around 800 on newegg. So I dropped it to 550, and would feel like I'm pouring salt on the wound if I were to go any lower. I originally bought it for 1000 dollars, hopefully I can get at least 550 back.

Selling For: 450 + Shipping

-Cooler Master Centurion 5 Case (stock pictures below) - excellent condition
> 430W Power Supply
-2.3GHz Intel Core2Duo Processor or 3.0GHZ AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor
-ASUS P5N-E SLI Motherboard or GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H Motherboard
> 4 USB 2.0 ports
> Ethernet port
> Printer port
> Integrated audio ports
-GFX Nvidia GeForce 8600GT 256MB graphics card
-2GB DDR2 800 SDRAM
-320GB Western Digital SATA hard drive
-Windows Vista Premium (w/SP1) Pre-installed - no disk or license included
> Operating system can be changed or removed upon buyer's request
-19 inch Hanns-G LCD monitor
-Antec Lansing 2.0 speakers
-Logitech MX310 930928 Mouse
-Logitech Media Keyboard Elite
-LITE-ON 16X DVD±R DVD Burner

6nsepy.png

2zhi4aa.png

Had forgotten the second one of the front.​

I'd really like some posts here, anyone at all?
Tell me at least if the price SHOULD be dropped.

Yeah you're right, it probably would be around 75 - 100 dollars more than likely.
Which is fine, if the person was willing to give me a bit to put towards that, great, if not, I'll take it out of the 600.

Maybe less, I don't think it'd come out to weighing maybe more than 70 pounds. And unless it was international, it shouldn't come out to more than like 80 dollars. If it was one of my closer states, around 50 dollars.

Uh okay, didn't get to read your post before you edited it.
Anyway, I've decided to bring it down to 550. Dunno if it'll make a difference but yeah.

Uh okay, didn't get to read your post before you edited it.
Anyway, I've decided to bring it down to 550. Dunno if it'll make a difference but yeah.

i said shipping would be 30-40 but didnt realize the monitor and speakers were with it...

thats a deal at 550, somebody should grab it one of these days... might have to be patient

Yeah, I'm even willing to take payments if the first payment is around like, 250 - 300.

hey if u part it out, i got dibs on the 8600GT thanks, :p

thats a sweet system tho. im in arizona too dude :D chandler 480 LOL

That is a sweet system, my parents need a new rig- I'll ask them whether they want it.

Back
Top Bottom