One of the best hacking links on the net! ;) (imo)

The first link didn't work, that's why he modified it. It didn't work for me either.

LOL how did it not work for you guys. I posted the same exact link at other websites they didn't have any problems with it.

Looking at it from your new links here, I see nothign wrong with it. However I'm not exactly sure what it all is. Chris' decision will be the last word here.

New link here? It's the same exact one lol. BTW, what your looking at Celgrom is a huge reference full of great information thats what it is. If DJ-CHRIS has the last word Thats fine. ;)

too many people on this site were hacked including me, if i put out the wrong message by deleting the link then i'm sorry.

but to get your panties caught up in a wad because i erased a link..get a grip guy's.

too many people on this site were hacked including me,

I'm curious how did YOU (MR.MIXX) get hacked? If you need help securing your box let me know. Security is my favorite field of computing (besides hacking that is) did they find a vulnerability to exploit in your system? ;)

To make sure this doesn't happen again to you, you might want to look into security. Hence thats my favorite field and subject besides internet hacking that is.

but to get your panties caught up in a wad because i erased a link..get a grip guy's.

btw, it's not getting my panties in a bunch because you guys are the one missing out with the information not me. ;) So it's no sweat to me.

too many people on this site were hacked including me, if i put out the wrong message by deleting the link then i'm sorry.

You sound like a member of upper management. People who don't understand security and hacking, generally do what humans do best. Get scared, and run away.

Hacking isn't a bad thing, cracking is. Hacking is simply being enthusiastic about computer technology, and the knowledge that comes with it. Cracking is taking that knowledge and gaining unauthorized access.

We need people to be hackers (by the purest definition of the word), to help protect against crackers.

This is NOT the link I was posting -----> http://www.vulnerabilityassessment.co.uk/. <---all you did was post the index page, thats not the link.

if you would STOP trying to modify it, it would work for you. Again, heres the link:

http://www.vulnerabilityassessment.co.uk/Penetration Test.html

http://www.vulnerabilityassessment.co.uk/Penetration Test.html

Just click the link

Those links did work, but the one Chris posted wasn't complete (I just noticed this when I dragged my pointer over it, and looked at the link in my status bar.).

All I'm saying is next time, check out the actual site B4 hauling off and deleting the link...unless it's confirmed as spam. In that case, just delete the entire post.

Knowledge is security, pen testing tools are made to help increase security, by exposing system flaws. Understanding how security is compromised is an important step in security against hackers.

This links provide tools to alert you of security flaws, not tools to compromise computers.

Good post :)

Knowledge is security, pen testing tools are made to help increase security, by exposing system flaws. Understanding how security is compromised is an important step in security against hackers.

This links provide tools to alert you of security flaws, not tools to compromise computers.

Good post

Exactly. Excellent reply DJ-CHRIS. ;)

Back
Top Bottom