Whats your fastest Torrent Download speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Just wondering what the average download speed of people.
I just realized that I had my download speed capped in utorrent so i set it to unlimmited and this is my result:
crazyUTORRENTSPEED11-1.jpg

SO I am just wondering, What was your fastest Torrent Download Speed?

as if use torrents, i use a warez site... not sure if i am allowed to mention it anyway i download movies at about 1.5mb/s there is also appz, music and audio books and there are over 500,000 members... good site and lots of stuff just pm me if u want the address

as if use torrents, i use a warez site... not sure if i am allowed to mention it anyway i download movies at about 1.5mb/s there is also appz, music and audio books and there are over 500,000 members... good site and lots of stuff just pm me if u want the address
over 500,000 members. that gave it away ;) ... well for me anyway i think lol.
id use warez a ton more if i had a rapidshare account, but i just stick with torrents for most things (legal things of course). i get around 300kb/s max :eek: damn having 4mb connection :(

It's sort of ridiculous the way Rapidshare basically makes you pay for their service.
If there was an unlimited option for it, I'd consider it, but $85 for only a year? No way.

Anyway, torrent speeds really depend on the torrent. If you have a lot of seeders and leechers uploading a lot, then you're going to get good speeds.

the fastestes i ever got is 9.5mb/s no lie if i can find my pic in my computer i will upload it,
i was screming for it to go higher to 10mb/s i downloaded 10.7GB file in less than 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom