If you have world of warcraft, i need your help!

Delux

In Runtime
hey everyone, ive been playing world of warcraft ( 10 day free trial) now i wanna upgrade my account, so i went out and bought the game, i heard and read that you get a 30 days free, but when i opened the box i didnt get it, i only had the invite a friend, the discs and the manual and some other booklets, where is my 30 days free?:confused: :mad:

You go to the WoW site and type in your CD key.

will i automatically receive my 30 free days, or will i have to put in a credit card and things

EDIT:

i put it in but then it asked my for a credit card or a time card??? WTF lol

You can skip past that. You don't have to do that until later.

BTW, if you get it worked out, what server you play on?

i think its smart to get the prepaid cards, i got the game, got a prepaid card, and kinda got sick of it so it didnt matter once the time ran out. i dont know if ill ever play it again though :(

WoW is more addicting than crack.

I play on the Arthas PvP server, BTW. Undead Mage, lvl 33 right now. HORDE FTW!!!!!!

for some reason its just not that addicting for me... its harder for me to get addicted to video games these days...

The free 30 days isn't actually free technically, you have to buy a 2 month game card or pay via creditcard/paypal online and then you get the free 30 days - it's not something physical you can look for.

WoW is more addicting than crack.

I play on the Arthas PvP server, BTW. Undead Mage, lvl 33 right now. HORDE FTW!!!!!!

How long have you been playing? I installed WoW on February 9th and my main is a level 45 Undead Warrior.

For The Forsaken!!!

Back
Top Bottom