1K posts

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Well, I have reached a milestone here on CF.

I now have 1000 posts.

I'm not bragging or anything, I just feel this is a great achievement. I am happy. :)

I love this community and wish to stay around for a very long time.

lol well I say that every time we get a new Guru/ I one day will become a CF privileged I hope. Moderator for me is 0.00000000001% chance.

Yea but becoming one is doubtful. Unless your really helpful. Like me, I doubt it. I have been banned before. And most of my post arent in the helping section.

Thanks guys.

You have to think, though, no matter how many mods we have, its still a never ending job you don't get paid for. I don't know if I could handle being a mod. I usually have some stuff going on outside of CF that are important to me. I do agree, that maybe we should have 1 or 2 more mods, just to smooth things out. At least we have a captcha now, and that appears to have reduced the spam by nearly 100%

Your right, But like mods are usually people that help. The one thing I have that would be good is, I can moderate pretty well I would say, I am a very active user, and since I have been back I obeyed all the rules. Only a couple of double post but had a reason. But I am not asking for it. If it is given to me I will take it if not then too bad I don't care the other person deserved it more.

Back
Top Bottom