My new baby, "Azmerelda"

Well I smoke green pure in a bong now and again but not rezin, it will not even light probably thats why its mixed with tobacco lmfao I think you just tripped yourself up kid

uh that wasn't my point....

my point was how ridiculous it is that you seem to think that smoking tobacco on its own is dumb (which it is) - but if you smoke it with rezin or green it isn't (but, it still is) :rolleyes:

It looks nice, if your into that stuff, but in my eyes... still smoking. But i believe in letting people do what they want to themselves. as long as they dont hurt anyone else, i've lost famiyl to smoking so, you can understand my hating it.

It looks nice, if your into that stuff, but in my eyes... still smoking. But i believe in letting people do what they want to themselves. as long as they dont hurt anyone else, i've lost famiyl to smoking so, you can understand my hating it.

Thats respectable. Personally I find smoking hookah to be rather pleasant if you take your time, but I'd never, ever push anyone into doing it unless they were genuinely interested or into it. Don't wanna do it? Thats fine by me.

uh that wasn't my point....

my point was how ridiculous it is that you seem to think that smoking tobacco on its own is dumb (which it is) - but if you smoke it with rezin or green it isn't (but, it still is) :rolleyes:

ok enough n00b comments

wow people that have never touched a hookah shouldn't post when they have no knowledge about it, that all he's gonna do is smoke pot out of it. that makes no sense and wouldn't work, that's what a bong or piece or etc is for. hookahs are for smoking tobacco, which isn't "that" bad for you. cigs are what's bad cause they have extra chemicals. as for smoking on probation, wow who cares there are ways around that, my roommate smokes all the time and has not failed a piss test. you can buy the drink that will cleanse your body, so as long as he doesn't get tested like every week I'm sure he still smokes.

Nice hookah by the way...i love how it glimmers

Back
Top Bottom