So I've got this pre-calc test tommorrow...

superman22x

Golden Master
And the other class that took it today, had a class average of 47... My friend that usually scores about the same as me... she got a 55. This and one other test, plus a couple quiz points are our only grades this quarter. So I am not looking forward to it... I usually do pretty good, but the last one I got a 75, while my buddy that got a 55 this time got a 79. This is the advanced math class, and after this test and the last one, a decent number might fail out... Not me, but other friends will I think.
High school btw.

It's on logs and that stuff. I'm not worried, I understand it. But my friend that got a 55 understood it as well...

Alright, took it, got a 77. Not bad. Our class average was a 47% as well. Sounds like a teacher problem not class problem if you ask me...
My friend stayed up til 2AM studying. 4-6 hours straight. And got a 72... My other friend who usually gets 80s on the tests, got a 20%.... No joke, 20%, that is bad!! Teacher problem if you ask me.

Yeah, those scores would signal a teacher problem. I don't know how your school works, but you should probably complain to a guidance counselor before your grades suffer. A college isn't going to look at your transcript and say, "Oh, he had a class with teacher problems." This happened to me last year, and a few people complained on behalf of their GPA. The teacher was forced to assign extra credit.

Edit: Pre-calc is so easy. . . I would understand if this was an AP or something, but pre-calc?

Yeah, it is easy, but computer people are generally good with stuff like this, lol. Thats how I pulled of a 77 while not even bringing my stuff home, knowing I would never study. While my friend who studied 4 hours a night for 3 nights in a row, is ranked number 2 in our class of 200, got a 71. I'm ranked like 8 in the Jr. class, cause I'm lazy, lol. I never study. Finals, I will study for like an hour combined for the 3 classes I have the next day...

Yeah, since about 30 of the 40 kids in the 2 hours failed, I think we need to complain. The teacher is an ass anyway, he goes way to fast for most people, and if you dont understand something, like when he asks what something he is doing on the board is, instead of explaining, he just says, "Well, I'll just move on then." Doesnt explain, just erases, and goes on.

And yeah, this is Honors/advanced Precalculus/trig. For Jr.s in high school, it's not too easy, for you in college calc II or something, yeah, it's easy.

Yeah, it is easy, but computer people are generally good with stuff like this, lol. Thats how I pulled of a 77 while not even bringing my stuff home, knowing I would never study. While my friend who studied 4 hours a night for 3 nights in a row, is ranked number 2 in our class of 200, got a 71. I'm ranked like 8 in the Jr. class, cause I'm lazy, lol. I never study. Finals, I will study for like an hour combined for the 3 classes I have the next day...

Yeah, since about 30 of the 40 kids in the 2 hours failed, I think we need to complain. The teacher is an ass anyway, he goes way to fast for most people, and if you dont understand something, like when he asks what something he is doing on the board is, instead of explaining, he just says, "Well, I'll just move on then." Doesnt explain, just erases, and goes on.

And yeah, this is Honors/advanced Precalculus/trig. For Jr.s in high school, it's not too easy, for you in college calc II or something, yeah, it's easy.
How do you find out your class rank ive been curious to see mine?

Back
Top Bottom