heres what i came up with at 1:30 AM while i was hungry

I'll eat whatever is in the cupboard or fridge or I'll just nuke some leftovers from dinner. I've also been known to cook steak at 3am as well....:p

I usually go into the cabinet, and look for 5 minutes. Then I go to the fridge and look for just as long. And end up pouring a glass of milk. Sometimes I make a quesadilla, but only if we have flour tortillas, I dont like the corn tortillas.

I try and pull that whole thing off... But usually my mom will look at my blood suger meter, and sometimes after eating after school, I go high, so she looks at my blood suger meter, and sees it, and says, "Why were you so high?" And I have to respong... "Well mom, you see, 3 years ago, it was the summer before high school started, I aquired this desease called diabetes, and it caused my pancreas to break down, and I couldnt repair it, or find any replacement parts, so now I can't make any insulin!! Can you believe that? I know, its crazy, but yeah, I need the insulin."
Usually she gets it right at the beginning and tells me she gets the point, lol.

French > English

Yeah... nevermind. I saw some of that at Sobeys yesterday. Ate it a few years ago... it actually isn't that bad.s :D

Back
Top Bottom