New Spyware/Virus

maxxx6969

Baseband Member
About 3 weeks ago I got a virus on a computer here at work. I thought it was just one of my workers going onto certain websites that got the comp infected. Today another computer got what seems to be the same kind of virus. What happens is itll say the comp is infected with spyware and pop-ups all over will begin to appear for downloads of spyware programs and all this stuff. I remember when My home comp got a virus I came here and you guys helped heal my problem...Is there any way you can do it again? Thanks so much in advance!

It's spyware/adware not a virus, any half decent anti spyware programme should remove it, if not Google the programme it is directing you to and there will more than likely be a fix/removal instructions for it

It was a brand new comp so it was sitting there being used for about 2 weeks before getting this virus from what I know. I think there might have been Symantec on it but I highly doubt ti. It might have been without a anti virus program.

the first virus i got i had both AVG and SPYBOT on the comp and they didnt help get rid of the problem. It found all the spyware and would delete them but the next search would find the same spyware again.

hmm well i don't really know how to help you then sorry.
I'm sure someone else will be able to though.

I have a feeling you will be able to get that cleared up.

Back
Top Bottom