PC n00bs...Annoying!

to save u some time look, F2JRV-NC3XF-AVAF9-UARRF

ill watch movies now

EDIT: lol making that guys head explode was pretty cool
how did u get the guns to fire like that

I use adobe after effects and sony vegas. its all visual fx. WHOA MAN, is that your serial? I could never find a valid online ut2004 serial. i lost my cd case. Seriously, i bought the game. lol

no , i just searched it . it might work online i carnt check but its worth a shot right.
not illegal cuz u did buy the game

no , i just searched it . it might work online i carnt check but its worth a shot right.
not illegal cuz u did buy the game

whoa man. wtf, i tried so many, but this one randomly works. It doesnt say invalid, but never tried opening an online game. It loads the servers though (when its invalid it doesnt). Have to go to sleep now though...

u should give it a quick try.
at school today we had a substitute in the computer room , so we just played UT1 lol i kicked everyones ass

hmmm, that is a very good question. First, find my unreal tournament 2004 cd key. Then edit my newly filmed movie "reflex".
By the way, i make and edit movies for a hobby.

www.youtube.com/jashan17

watch "attack of a clone 2" and "trigger happy" or something.

Damn dude, Trigger Happy was actually pretty damn good. Was NOT expecting that good of quality at all.

Very nice effects. But the running sequences are so un coordinated and sketchy :p

Oh yeah, where the hell did you film that? That place looks f*ckin AMAZING... Especially for paintball and stuff, but also for parties in general.

My family are the same. They don't understand computers, and I tell them they must learn by themselves because they won't remember what I tell them.
My brother just uses his to game too, and no, I'm the only smart one with computers.

They are all like why did you pay so much money for the computer when it keeps freezing up?

If a computer system / operating system keeps freezing up it's usually human error which is the cause in this case I think they have a valid point and you just don't want to hear it!

And I'm like, I'm trying to get my overclock stable

If they are all NOOBS like you claim they why would you tell them anything about over clocking like they really know what that is btw, you just opened a can of worms for yourself with that one.. ;)

they're like, I thought you bought the top of the line computer, you keep downloading stuff and making the computer worse! omg, wtf, n00bs.

lol

Yes, I can see how n00bs could be annoying. However, I can remember when I was first one. I was so frustrated. Heck, I'm still learning as technology always changes.

Edited to add;

I am the only one in my family who is briliant with computers. It is to the point that my parents, siblings, and other relatives are swarming me on a regular basis. I do enjoy it but do sometimes get slightly annoyed.

What's more, I get mad at my grandma when she tells me how to run my computer business and work my investments. I have to explain to her that it is entirely different than running a cosmetic business--which is what she did for years.

I use adobe after effects and sony vegas. its all visual fx. WHOA MAN, is that your serial? I could never find a valid online ut2004 serial. i lost my cd case. Seriously, i bought the game. lol

its more than capable of running that just leave it alone a q6600 is more than capable of running what you want lol

Yes, I can see how n00bs could be annoying. However, I can remember when I was first one. I was so frustrated. Heck, I'm still learning as technology always changes.

Edited to add;

I am the only one in my family who is briliant with computers. It is to the point that my parents, siblings, and other relatives are swarming me on a regular basis. I do enjoy it but do sometimes get slightly annoyed.

What's more, I get mad at my grandma when she tells me how to run my computer business and work my investments. I have to explain to her that it is entirely different than running a cosmetic business--which is what she did for years.

It does get very annoying when my brother is like "how do i extract these files" and my dad is like "how do you save this". haha

Back
Top Bottom