Your Bike

100_0469.jpg
Wow what a very nice bike :D

^^ Is that one of those huge fukers that has a radio and A/C too? I never understood why people would buy that. Basically a car.

No need to swear..........
If you have to ask why you wouldn't understand. :rolleyes:

We take 2-3 week cross country vacations with that bike.............it's the greatest experience you will ever have. Don't knock it until you've experienced it!
You can have your "cage"............I'll be comfortable yet experience the sights and sounds of the great outdoors.
FYI that bike will do 130+ MPH and 11 second 1/4 mile times.

thanks for the props man being 18 and having a bike doesn't make alot of people happy lol but o well what can you do.

I kinda would like a crotch rocket but I know I'd kill myself on one. lol
4 wheels for me. Dangerous enough hitting the track in a "cage."

No need to swear..........
If you have to ask why you wouldn't understand. :rolleyes:

We take 2-3 week cross country vacations with that bike.............it's the greatest experience you will ever have. Don't knock it until you've experienced it!
You can have your "cage"............I'll be comfortable yet experience the sights and sounds of the great outdoors.
FYI that bike will do 130+ MPH and 11 second 1/4 mile times.

Im not really knocking it per say, it would be nice I guess to have all that, and the open air. But I guess the part I dont really get is why take all the car features, and put it on a bike? I personally like having that "silence" when Im on my bike. Gives you that freedom feeling. No radio, a/c, or anything, just you and the open road really. Nice feeling of freedom.

Im not really knocking it per say, it would be nice I guess to have all that, and the open air. But I guess the part I dont really get is why take all the car features, and put it on a bike? I personally like having that "silence" when Im on my bike. Gives you that freedom feeling. No radio, a/c, or anything, just you and the open road really. Nice feeling of freedom.

Put in 700 mile days across country and all the amenities come in mighty handy. I have 68,000 miles on that bike!

a/c........where do you get that? LOL!

Put in 700 mile days across country and all the amenities come in mighty handy. I have 68,000 miles on that bike!

a/c........where do you get that? LOL!

Im just rattling off how they have basically everything a car has. Not sure on what they actually have though.

Back
Top Bottom