NFS CARBON Saved Game Corrupt?!?!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
NO FREAKING WAY!

Since I redid my PC the other day, for SP1, I kept all my saved games for whatever games I had, now I try and play NFS:Carbon today and it said unable to load! WTF?!??!

http://www.badongo.com/file/8115332

Thats the link to the files, maybe someone could check it out??

Dude dont play it. I beat it and you dont get darius car or even be ale to buy it at the store.

Yeah...I never played it online too.

I was 69% the way in, I had it for a long time, slowly working my way up :mad: Oh well. Time to continue working on TDU.

I remember the same thing happened to me, saved my game files. Reformatted to find that it wouldn't load, then I found out that there were files somewhere else to do with the game that it needed...I can't remember where though. So, if you didn't get those files as well, sorry dude your out of luck!

Matt

I remember the same thing happened to me, saved my game files. Reformatted to find that it wouldn't load, then I found out that there were files somewhere else to do with the game that it needed...I can't remember where though. So, if you didn't get those files as well, sorry dude your out of luck!

Matt

If you can remember where they were then please tell me.

Well I havn't got the game installed anymore so I can't have a look, but I think there were some files in the App Data or Local Settings folders...just check them out for anything to do with EA.

Matt

i just bought the game for 20 bucks at EB, and so far, i wish i bought GTA:SA for 15
:(

Back
Top Bottom