I Hate Cod4!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE CALL OF DUTY 4!!!

I can't ever get past the TV station! Sooo many retarded terrorists! :mad::mad::confused::confused:

Lolz. At first I was like, I'm gonna neg. rep this dude. Hatin' on cod4. But now I realize you don't hate it, you're just annoyed with it. I know what you mean though. I was stuck there a little. You just gotta make sure you take good cover and you will be fine.

1203842843229ls5.jpg

Mostly 4chan. If you can get passed all the stupidity and look in the right places, theres some awesome stuff on there.

I can't ever get past the TV station!
I go straight ahead once through the door (across the room) and drop to prone behind the office partition, then edge slowly to get sight of the door into the small room, there's a hell of a lot of shooting to be done :D but the more you advance into the room the less reinforcements arrive, you've got to push forward.

It is one of the "harder" parts for sure.

Good luck

:D

wow, i just beat the damn thing on Hardened and i cant seem to remember what ur talkin about..

While were on the subject, has any one had trouble playing online, i get stuck at "Downloading Game Settings" and cant get past it. it kinda sucks, cuz i cant play online.

I don't hate it, its just annoying like you said J
I guess I'll try spending an hour at that one spot…

drumthrasher, what level is it?? i might be able to help u, a little at least

any body get stuck at "Downloading Game Settings"?

Back
Top Bottom