F/s custom pc

here are some of my pics!
sorry this is the side of the tower forgot to put my user name here!
sidetower.jpg

the mouse
picresized_th_IMG_0007.jpg

monitor and keyboard
picresized_th_IMG_0006.jpg

tower
picresized_th_IMG_0002.jpg

inside tower
picresized_th_IMG_0005.jpg

just one real quick question? I post for sale told to do this but there is a few that dint do that??

If you want to follow the rules then stop double posting.

Yes you need to put FS at the beginning which you did good

The others that didnt do it are fine, they should put the FS but they probably forgot.

just one real quick question? I post for sale told to do this but there is a few that dint do that??

Are you talking the F/S or pictures? The F/S we really don't enforce anymore. As for the pictures thing, the others pretty much nailed it. While we doubt any of you would scam the members here, it has happened to members in the past and by enforcing the picture thing we can at least say you had the item in your possession at one point to help the buyer get money back.

I do want to thank you though for getting those pictures up.

If you want to follow the rules then stop double posting.
Wow, cut the guy a break, it's his first day here.

thanks celegorm.and bout the pictures you guys are welcome.even though I dont see where I double posted at if I did I apologize.but anyhow I need my pc sold asap so if anyone is interested feel free to email me.

Wow, cut the guy a break, it's his first day here.

Well I dunno, you are supposed to read the rules before signing up so I just thought wether its his first day or he is a regular, he did agree to the rules at the beginning.

good grief I made a mistake whatever it was.no need to get bent outta shape.And yes I did and yes this is my first post.I get this much grief I wouldnt have join it continues and Ill just not come back!

Back
Top Bottom