[WTB] Items I NEED

aflak4u

Solid State Member
ok i just bought a acer t135 from this guy for $100...the is the specs that the computer has on system check:
AMD Sempron Processor 3300+
2.01 GHz, 448MB of Ram

the guy told me that it does not have a video card..so im looking for one of those and to upgrade the RAM memory as well...or maybe some one can give me some info on the mobo that i have or one that would be better for me...just give me some feedback on this topic if u dont mind..thanks

i do have a lot of stuff right now that im trying to sell or trade...so send me whatever u have and ill post a thread with everything i have for sale and trade...

Hah. I had the exact same computer.

Tell me your budget, and i'll be able to find alot of good replacement parts.

Edit: Saw that you wanted to buy parts off here. I was gona give you some newegg referal links.

I have a video card that is good for the computer it is a fx 5200 AGP card. 128 MB. I beleive it will run vista aero if you want to upgrade to vista. Card is good for basic gaming. On the computer stock stuff i couldn't even play counter strike source, but I got the fx 5200 and 1 gig ram and played cs:s maxed out.

I also have 512mb ram which will match with the ram and can go in the empty ram slot.

The cpu selection is limited for that motherboard, but you can overclock the cpu on there to about 2.2GHz if you know how to do that. If you want a new cpu you will need to get a new matx motherboard and a cpu for it too. The only problem there is that you would need different ram/ different video card, and you would also need to reinstall your operating system (windows xp or whatever)

I think you should just upgrade video card & ram, and get a new powersupply. I had problems with that original powersupply it blew in a few months.

Anyway take a look at my stuff

Tell me what you have to trade and I will take a look.

Frontlinegamerz: well it has the 512mb pc3500 in it with only 2 slot for up to 2gb MAX...im really looking to trade some item that i have right now for it..but send me a price and maybe we can work something out...

Juice: what sites and parts are u talking about

what would you like to trade for 2x1gb pc2 6400 a data memory can do 1ghz I can get pics but really want to know what ur wanting to trade for it.

Back
Top Bottom