starting to wonder...

Oh... I see...

I think all will be fine, based on what you said about him being apologetic. He probably just wasn't in a good mood at the time. I would have taken you for being a smart ass too.

But we will just have to wait and see how tomorrow goes.

I think you should tell him you're sorry, (even though he was more wrong and ask if he has a problem with you listing the machine on ebay.

sometimes you have to be the bigger man and admit that you were wrong, even though you weren't as wrong as he was.

as for him calling you an a-hole, that's probably how you talk to your friends, and possibly how he talks to his,
at least he's treating you like you're on his level.

ya...i love my parents, espacially today, cause im writing on my laptop now instead of my PSP...ugh

but im 19, in college, pay my phone, gas, insurance, and i still have a curfue on non skool nights, and i know for a fact that its not cause there afraid of drugs or alcholol or something, cause ive never done them (im in cop skool, and i plan to go into a fedral job), and it really gets annoying sometimes, but i cant wait till i get my own apartment, then i can have my music up so load, that ppl will complain to me, and i can tell them to shove it instead of sayin "yes mom, im sorry"

you were writing on your psp .......sorry,lol those things take agessss ,
i wish they released a psp keyboard

I wonder if maybe next time you have a physical bring it up to your doctor. What you described is a sign of abuse, and it's following the typical cycle. Abuse (verbal in this case), appology, usually a gift phase, good period. Repeat. I believe a doctor would be required to do something about it.

I wonder if maybe next time you have a physical bring it up to your doctor. What you described is a sign of abuse, and it's following the typical cycle. Abuse (verbal in this case), appology, usually a gift phase, good period. Repeat. I believe a doctor would be required to do something about it.

thats what he does, he does that to my mom too, and he destroyed my brother's life, finally R.J. is happy and married, but my dad didnt pay for his college and he is for me, he called R.J. a c**ksucker, and f****r then my brother moved out, and my mom and him get into fights where they cuss and if you knew my mom (preschool teacher) to hear her cuss means she is really really mad or extremely upset about something, if this type of thing happens again i will be talking to somebody about this, if it happens again he needs help he really does, he's such a great and awesome guy when he's not in a bad mood, but when his temper takes over we all just leave

Back
Top Bottom