Anti-virus/Security Center

I used to use a local security center from Cox Communications. I'm very unsatisfied with it. What is the best free security center I can get?

Yeah, I looked at the wrong section. I got that + the anti-malware. My dad had some information he wanted secure in here so I got them 3. I have just installed it and so far its looking good. I love the icon/design.

Avast is a very good program, I use it in combination with Zonealarm, and Spybot Search and Destroy. I realize you're asking for a one program security suite, but I highly recommend those three over anything else.

They can all be found on www.cnet.com

I run an antivirus sw on one laptop and it showed a "Virtumonde" product on it and trojan as the threat. Does anyone knows how to remove this thing on my laptop?

Thanks for any input.

I would have to agree. I used Avast in combination with ad-aware and spybot s&d with great success. Managed every infection, both viral and ad/spyware. (although I think adware se has gone downhill as they are looking to profit more) HiJack this is also a nice prog to have at your fingertips...although you definitely don't want to mess with it too much if you don't know what you're doing.

(in reply to PapaPlunger's post)

Back
Top Bottom