Cell Phone

A030625_RUDI_KROLLOP_MOTOROLA-DYNAT.jpg

To be honest, I don't like them. Nothing against you at all or anything. But its to hard to type with the touchscreen. I went to the store and tried one out and its really hard and doesn't keep up with me.

I just recently got a Treo 700WX. Love it.

Treo700wxDeep-Purpleh4Web.jpg

windows mobile, can't go wrong!

Yeah but its a gallery.

EDIT: Since mine was on the last page, ill repost what i said.

To be honest, I don't like the Iphones. Nothing against you at all or anything. But its to hard to type with the touchscreen. I went to the store and tried one out and its really hard and doesn't keep up with me.

I just recently got a Treo 700WX. Love it.

Treo700wxDeep-Purpleh4Web.jpg

No need to repost, I read it haha

I'll agree with you on the typing, it really gets frustrating after a while. I was originally going to get the ipod touch, but decided to save a little more for the iPhone. I'm really glad I did. I no longer need to carry my ipod wherever I go and having the real web in my pocket is great. Not to mention e-mail

oh well most people just go to the second page, sorry about that.

Yeah but other than that its the best phone on the market so it has to be somewhat good!!

But my phone has the web and ipod and the email also!

dunno, some like vanilla some like chocolate.

Here's the new LG Venus. It's not a smartphone, but it's looking pretty damn good for a regular cell phone. It has a touch screen interface too and it's small. Barely came out this month and I'm hoping to get it:

showimagephpmphonesyo1.jpg

showimagephpmphonesiu7.jpg

showimagephpmphonesbp7.jpg

showimagephpmphoneshl2.jpg

Bet you guys never saw a phone like this before.

Back
Top Bottom