trouble with dvd rip..

Hvc801

Baseband Member
how ya doin' everyone.. Well I like to "backup" my dvd collection and also decide to add new ones every now and then. So i have decided to download a couple dvd rips from my pal aXXo, when i try to view these movies it only gives me 16 seconds of one screen that says i have to go some website and download their player, and of course, it costs money.. How can I get around this screen and actually view the movie??? any suggestions, answers, help would be highly appriciated. Thank you for your time.

aXXo never has copies what do that
what software are you using?
i highly suggest the free and easy "vlc player" for all video files

i dont think it was an aXXo fake because it had all his info in the .nfo file and telling people dont trust the fake aXXo's. also the file size looks like it would be a full movie, its 699MB. but thanks for the info of the player guys, much appriciated.

p.s. well i download the vlc player, and it loaded the movie up but i still got the same screen, thanks anyways guys.

699 MB seems small for a movie. I just threw my real copy of Jarhead and it says it's used 7.9 GB.

how ya doin' everyone.. Well I like to "backup" my dvd collection and also decide to add new ones every now and then. So i have decided to download a couple dvd rips from my pal aXXo, when i try to view these movies it only gives me 16 seconds of one screen that says i have to go some website and download their player, and of course, it costs money.. How can I get around this screen and actually view the movie??? any suggestions, answers, help would be highly appriciated. Thank you for your time.

Their fakes, its happened to all of us.

Back
Top Bottom