Linkin Park fans?

T-Mar88

Solid State Member
Hey I wanna know who is a fan of Linkin Park and whats your favorite song/album.

Song-No More Sorrow on Minutes to Midnight
Album- Meteora

too mainstream

That's a stupid reason to not like a band. Wait, I take that back. That's retarded. If the only reason you can give for not liking a band is that they are 'too mainstream', you don't deserve to say anything about them.

I was a huge Linkin Park fan. I had all their CD's [Live In Texas was fucking awesome]. Downloaded MTM before I was going to buy it, and decided it was crap.

Meteora was awesome though.

well i do have to admit that they were good back in the day, but now, their new cd is nothing compared to what they were a few years back. like when all bands go mainstream, they change their music style, which makes me loose respect for a lot of mainstream bands.

have you noticed the differences between mainstream and underground music? mainstream is all simplistic and consists of like 5 guitar chords and underground stuff has more feeling and musical talent put into it. I cant help but notice that most mainstream artists these days are in it for the money. but hey, thats just my opinion. if you can find me a mainstream song that sounds like this >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-RGms9Kn0 and has a decent guitar solo, more power to you

I don't like the new cd as much but a few of the tracks are good! The production of the album wasn't as well planned. Watch the making of.

I like them. Don't have a favorite song, but I like most of their stuff. I saw them at Projekt Revolution.

Back
Top Bottom