add forum index button to blue bar?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
at the top of the screen, I often click on user CP thinking its a forum index button (I know there is the thing above it, but still) is there anyone else who thinks there should be a forum index button to the left of the user cp button?

I dont think it would be of use. I am use to the forum index were it is I dont think i could adjust to that.

I have 10 buttons on my mouse it is easier to push my finger on one of them

at the top of the screen, I often click on user CP thinking its a forum index button (I know there is the thing above it, but still) is there anyone else who thinks there should be a forum index button to the left of the user cp button?

Nah, I think it is okay the way it is.

all you have to do is click "computer forums" right above User CP, i dont see whats the big deal about that.

although i do think there should be a link to the socail lounge from the hardware\software, and vice versa.

all you have to do is click "computer forums" right above User CP, i dont see whats the big deal about that.

although i do think there should be a link to the socail lounge from the hardware\software, and vice versa.

Yea that is what I do. That is why it would be hard to adjust.

yea, I know I just have to click the back button or the computer forums above the blue bar, its just that I've always seemed to want to push user cp instead.

im happy clicking the logo tbh. i do it on all forums.
slightly off topic but why was mc bob banned?

Back
Top Bottom