Quick Background - Firey

Yeah, wouldn't mind giving you a crash course, if you'd like it. I'm not too good at teaching though... I've learnt mostly purely by research, etc, so I find it very hard to explain steps.
Explaining rendering would be easier, and materials and that.

Do you have me on MSN?

Hehe Rudster, I'm not that good of a modeller, honestly... Compared to people who have done it for as long as me anyway :(

Yeah, you can find it on my profile. I like to dabble a lot, but I need something to get started :).

Thanks.

Made this new background in Photoshop while rendering out a 3D image, as I was just wishing to do something, and actually came out with something good from scratch. What do you think? :)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/cf_kage/NewBackground-Firey-photobucket.jpg

Use as you wish :p

EDIT:

Heres a small version for you to see within here. The link is a 1680x1050 image :D

NewBackground-Firey-photobucket2.jpg

Its rather like my avatar I guess... Started the same sort of way, but customised with more effects.

I like it, pretty cool. Would look good as a desktop.

Kage said:
Hehe Rudster, I'm not that good of a modeller, honestly... Compared to people who have done it for as long as me anyway

does it ever hurt to try? ;) also you can start small, make some simple things, like a soda machine in CS, never said you had to apply for something that made you make things like the people in crysis.

This:

testrender.jpg

Its a model I'm working on for a animation I'm hoping to actually finish...

I love those simulators. You know, the cabin ones which move to onscreen actions? Well, this is a animation thats meant to be for one (not in reality mind) and its about this new monorail kind of ride that sort of goes wrong, based in the future, and its you trying to survive it.

Looks like a uber leet awesome high tech sick computer case.

that just gave me one hell of a good idea. take those little knob things and turn them into things to connect a hose to, and use the case as a completely submerged pc that can flow like a WC kit *goes to US andUK patent site to steal idea form kage

Pretty nice background. i will try it out when I am at home. Is there anyway i can add some things to it if I don't have Adobe photoshop?

Back
Top Bottom