Quick Background - Firey

Kage

Golden Master
Made this new background in Photoshop while rendering out a 3D image, as I was just wishing to do something, and actually came out with something good from scratch. What do you think? :)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/cf_kage/NewBackground-Firey-photobucket.jpg

Use as you wish :p

EDIT:

Heres a small version for you to see within here. The link is a 1680x1050 image :D

NewBackground-Firey-photobucket2.jpg

Its rather like my avatar I guess... Started the same sort of way, but customised with more effects.

Hehe thanks :)
Looks well good full size if I don't say so myself!

This:

testrender.jpg

Its a model I'm working on for a animation I'm hoping to actually finish...

I love those simulators. You know, the cabin ones which move to onscreen actions? Well, this is a animation thats meant to be for one (not in reality mind) and its about this new monorail kind of ride that sort of goes wrong, based in the future, and its you trying to survive it.

that looks sweet, what are you doing it for though, a class or something, or are you just doing it for the heck of it. also you need to add a bit more light, i cant see the top, although i know your not finished with it so lighting isnt a priority.

Thanks :) Looks fine on my monitor... its annoying when images don't look right for everyone else :(
Nah, I don't go to university anymore or anything, so its just for fun really.
I'm planning on going back, to do something else, but I don't know when, or what I'll do yet :p

Hey Kage, wanna give me some 3D modeling/rendering lessons? I literally know nothing about it, but it looks pretty sick.

you should apply online to some game model designing studio. show them some of your work and you might get payed for doing stuff like that.

i hate monitors being different contrasts. my primary monitor on my computer is VERY dark, i always have to turn the brightness up on all of my games, on UT3, R6V, and crysis i have to max the brightness out to make it viewable. i swear its like a 1:200 contrast ratio :rolleyes:

lol, i just realized i had the brighness on the monitor on this screen all the way down :p, now i can see it fine

Back
Top Bottom