Cano Office Scan be shut down?

evolution4956

Beta member
My school has a office scan security systme and i just wanted to know if it was possible to shut it down in a students account.

if your schools network is as unsecure as mine then im sure its possible,
i mean i have full access to all but 1 of the servers :eek: (i didnt say that)

My school has a office scan security systme and i just wanted to know if it was possible to shut it down in a students account.

If you have the 'proper' privileges to shut it down then yes other wise no. If your asking us can any school kids shut it down probably not unless they have Administrator/root privileges. Security is in place to prevent this from happening in the first place. ;) :D

It likely is possible, but remember that it was likely put there for a reason and it is most likely against the terms of service of your organisation to remove it.

Thwarting security just gets you into trouble.

My schools security is rock solid ... But i managed to shut down a guys account Heres how u do it | Step 1 : unhide the C:\ Drive with a program called drive manager | Step 2 : To gain administrative rights to the C drive open a Dos prompt Then type in " net localgroup administrators yourusername add\" Then hit enter | Step 3 : Go to users then delete all the programs You want (P.S if this help give me some credit ... I hate being a noob):D

Back
Top Bottom