Crysis Demo

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, since its out, im just looking for what you think is the best download link to the demo, all of the links ive gone to so far end up being corrupt, also, how do you guys think it'll run on my custom? (in sig) what are your experiences with it so far with different computers (specs wise)?

thanks,
kyle

im not gonna list any links but just torrent the demo. its legal...don't worry. much faster than downloading it from a site. its 1.77 gb so have fun leeching :D

go to http://www.crysisdemo.com/ that will provide a lot of links to download sites.

performance will be pretty bad, my specs can barely run it on High @ 1024x768 in DX10 Vista Ultimate. there is low, medium, high, very high. nobody has got a machine to max it out, nvidia's drivers are too bad, and the demo was put togther very fast, and is un optimized. even on just High settings my FPS still drops below the 20 mark on some occasions. although i do have this SWEET video of the beginning cut scene i was able to take :D no lag whatsoever. cant wait to get it compressed and uploaded to photobucket.

go to http://www.crysisdemo.com/ that will provide a lot of links to download sites.

performance will be pretty bad, my specs can barely run it on High @ 1024x768 in DX10 Vista Ultimate. there is low, medium, high, very high. nobody has got a machine to max it out, nvidia's drivers are too bad, and the demo was put togther very fast, and is un optimized. even on just High settings my FPS still drops below the 20 mark on some occasions. although i do have this SWEET video of the beginning cut scene i was able to take :D no lag whatsoever. cant wait to get it compressed and uploaded to photobucket.

Is it really a fact that its unoptomized? Cause that'd be sweet, I hope so, that means that the real on this 16th will run a lot better. Cant wait to see that video too.

its not a fact but i can till it was thrown toghter in the last week before it came out
-when you first run it the game is windowized like a solitare game
-the things in the beginning advertising nvidia, intel, EA, and crytek can not be bypassed, they didnt even take the time to write a script to allow you to skip them
-it says its a pre release demo in the begnning, and even has a mark while your playing it, they obvioulsy want you to know its pre realease, they obvioulsy dont want you to think its a regular demo.
-the delay was announced a good distance away from the timed demo realease, that implies that they knew they were very far behind in making it

you can tell by all of those things that the demo was thrown together very fast, so im assuming its not as optimized as it should, i bet people right now are working on making everything run smoother.
im 90% sure that the actual game upon release will run better, in part on crytek and nvidia releasing better drivers.

Back
Top Bottom