Good?

no, he didnt have a good idea pasting that in, took bloody ages to take all of those out.

he has prooved why people shouldnt be allowed custom sigs on here, there would be stupid images like that one all over the place, and it would look stupid.

Its not bad but the specs are a little hard to read
it's really hard to read
Text looks like crap.

thats because it was uploaded as a .jpg, a .bmp would look better

stop pasting that bloody thing in after every post. another one and you will get two weeks off.
i was just seeing if everybody would freak out, sorry though. wont do it again.

also what wrong with it?

he has prooved why people shouldnt be allowed custom sigs on here, there would be stupid images like that one all over the place, and it would look stupid.

why is it so stupid? just because you dont like it doesnt mean it shouldnt be on here. you can disable viewing sigs\avatars in the user cp.

rudster, we find some sigs fun and interesting to read, and pics like that anre WAYYY too big (as in too tall) try 50 pixels high, by 500 wide.

that what i was thinking, but on tons of other forums people do it like that. however i did save a copy before adding my specs
Rudster8162.jpg

like that right, too bad the gradient cant stay though

Honestly, it looks amateurish and as if it was done in paint, if that is what custom sigs allowed, then I have to agree with Mark, keep the things turned off.

Honestly, it looks amateurish and as if it was done in paint, if that is what custom sigs allowed, then I have to agree with Mark, keep the things turned off.

I agree ..looks a bit like a kindergarten project to me

I can't say I personally like it. But on other forums I've seen, image sigs arent' a problem and usually look good.

I think there is a very fine line between looking good and untidy when it comes to sigs

Could you imagine a whole page full of those? It would look very average. I dont have anything against custom sigs, but they need to look decent.

Back
Top Bottom