i need lots of help

jleath13

Solid State Member
Alright, i have an intel mac and i just partitioned my drive and put vista on. it turns out that my vista is in italian. i installed the enlish language pack but i dont know how to use it or turn it on or whatever. Please help me.

email me at jleath13@gmail.com

I don't think Bootcamp was meant for Vista just yet. You might want to ask at a Mac or Windows forum.

yes, bootcamp is compatible with vista. i have done it before

go into language settings in the control panel to change language

I believe you can only change language settings on the fly without installing a different language version in Vista Ultimate only. It seems bizarre when Mac OSX has this functionality built-in by default with numerous language options supplied for free.

yea i have been googling how to fix the issue and i downloaded the english language pack on there but i have another issue: when i rebooted everytime it took me straight to vista but then this one time it asked me for an administrators password and i panicked. i rebooted and went back to mac and was searching how to gain access to a pass word without even being able to log on and i burned an ISO of ophcrack but i am a little unsure of how to use it exactly. do i just insert the disk when i reboot into vista?

lol@ h4x0r
try to navigate to control panel in itallian and try to find somthing that looks like english.
Never had the problem so i dont know
Maybe right click th taskbar go to toolbars and select language bar

Back
Top Bottom