hacking admin. password

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleath13

Solid State Member
alright i have a mac with intel and i recently installed vista on there only to find out that it is in italian. now while i was working on this issue, i rebooted and when to go to vista and it all off a sudden said i needed the admin password. i have tried ophcrack and trinity rescue niehter of which have done the job. i dont know if it has anything to do with the fact that it is in italian or what but idk what to do about getting my password back. please let me know

i used a good program, it booted from the disc and fixed it 100%. dont think i can really tell you what it is here though (even if i did, ive kind of forgot, so just google)

alright i have a mac with intel and i recently installed vista on there only to find out that it is in italian.

If Vista is in 'Italian' then it was probably purchased in Italy or some where in Europe. ;)

This sounds like a bs story to obtain admin password if so, look into l0phtcrack, cain & abel. ;)

This sounds like a bs story to obtain admin password if so, look into l0phtcrack, cain & abel. ;)

I'd say that too, but he isn't the first to complain about running vista on a Mac and having it be in Italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom