Vista rating system

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
I don't understand how it's rated. How do you get a better rating? Mine, it says i'm rated at 5.4 overall. Is that good or bad?

It rates your system performance through several different tests. Your lowest score represents your overall system score.

The best rating you can get currently is 5.9 so your not far off. To increase your ratings you need to overclocking parts. My overall score is 5.5 because my harddrive is holding me back. CPU is a 5.8 and everything else is 5.9.

Don't worry about it much though I think most systems probally average in the 3.5-5.0 range.

Yeah. My processor: 5.5 / Ram: 5.5 / Graphics: 5.9 / Gaming Graphics: 5.9 /
Primary Hard Disk: 5.4 / I don't understand why the ram, Hard Disk, and Procrssor got those ratings. Processor I thought was good, ram is at 800MHz, and Hard Disks are on raid settings, o well I guess lol

Where the heck is this program?! I've looked ALL over the net!

Edit: Sonnuva... it's integrated into Vista!

Yeah. My processor: 5.5 / Ram: 5.5 / Graphics: 5.9 / Gaming Graphics: 5.9 /
Primary Hard Disk: 5.4 / I don't understand why the ram, Hard Disk, and Procrssor got those ratings. Processor I thought was good, ram is at 800MHz, and Hard Disks are on raid settings, o well I guess lol

You only have a dual core, and your ram is only 800mhz. Thats why.

You only have a dual core, and your ram is only 800mhz. Thats why.

exactly. You also need to remember that the scale was created with the furture in mind. They won't let current hardware give the max that scale has to offer. when new stuff comes out, the max score will go up from 5.9 to what-ever.

Back
Top Bottom