Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo who the Fuc cares if I gave him rep. I got rep when I joined so I give it out to newcombers. What i do with rep is my business. Just like you guys you can rep if you wan to or not.

No offense dude, but grow up. It's just a forum and we're talking about green bars. It's pointless.

ok no need to be rude about it.
i dont have a big problem with what you did. its nice to give out rep for things like this, as long as people dont take it too ott

Agreed. He needs to be mature, and it is nice to give out rep but giving rep to someone with one post just for joining is OTT.

These are important green bars!!!

Its not like anyone pays attention. Only if you have a mutilated 6th bar. Or a red one. Or if george monks comes back, a mutilated 6th red bar. Or the grey ones. But I dont look twice at the green ones.

And Welcome to the forum!! to the person who started this thread.

Yo who the Fuc cares if I gave him rep. I got rep when I joined so I give it out to newcombers. What i do with rep is my business. Just like you guys you can rep if you wan to or not.

So you gave a person rep just for joining, he joined and made 1 post and you repped him? Rep is a privelidge, you should only get it if you do something good, this is exactly why I think the rep system is being abused. I would say give rep to regular posters that help out alot. For example, Thelis. I rep him alot because he makes usesful posts, he is funny and he uses proper grammar and spelling that is actually legible, unlike you. You curse way too much, and you need to over look your posts more often.

Basically you are abusing the rep system and I think that should be looked down upon.

Yea, just because of my earlier threads you blame me for making useless grammer, usless posts, and giving out rep to people who havent earned it. So what your saying is the five people who repped me when I joined are like me. I am giving him rep so he knows what it feels like to have a green bar, not red or gray. All the bad rep doesnt look pretty in my rep collom. And, today I overreacted and that is why the rep system should go. But I am not the only person giving out rep to newcombers.

Acually, I think all the members(Including me)-

1.Need to read the rules again
2.Make more usefull posts and threads
3.Use rep wisely
4.Watch language
5.Anything else that helps this comunity

Acually, I think all the members(Including me)-

1.Need to read the rules again
2.Make more usefull posts and threads
3.Use rep wisely
4.Watch language
5.Anything else that helps this comunity

6. Practice what you preach.

Just a word of advice from what I've seen, don't over obsess about rep or abuse the rep system because it isn't looked upon very highly around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom