Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when the battery's not fully charged on Vista and it's plugged in, the bar goes from low to medium to high and rotates like that. I guess Thelis just took the screenshot when it was low. :p

It was me, chill I bet when you were new you wanted rep and have a green bar.

Edit: Thelis your not alone on the top of the rep system!

whats that supposed mean? lots of people have lots of rep, me included, that doesnt mean we like to show off because of it.

It was me, chill I bet when you were new you wanted rep and have a green bar.

Edit: Thelis your not alone on the top of the rep system!

No. I didn't even know what rep was or care about it, and I still don't care about it. Most new members don't even post very often, or are a variant of a former banned member. Why you care about rep so much is something I'll never understand. It's a stupid green bar. I don't give rep to newbies because about 99% of them never come back and aren't active members. Heck, I almost never give rep anyways because it's an abused system.

Yo who the<<DELETED>> cares if I gave him rep. I got rep when I joined so I give it out to newcombers. What i do with rep is my business. Just like you guys you can rep if you wan to or not.

Bad language deleted.

Brookfield

Yo who the Fuc cares if I gave him rep. I got rep when I joined so I give it out to newcombers. What i do with rep is my business. Just like you guys you can rep if you wan to or not.
ok no need to be rude about it.
i dont have a big problem with what you did. its nice to give out rep for things like this, as long as people dont take it too ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom