COD4 Spec's are out !!!

jo5h

Daemon Poster
You heard me right. 402, from IW, posted the following specs earlier this morning on www.charlieoscardelta.com forums.

Recommended Specs

CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

Required (min) Specs

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better

Enjoy

THESE ARE OFFICIAL

note: i copied this from their site
here.

sweet, i can run it on recommended settings on my laptop...woot

Meh I don't worry about specifications probably another game that I can play on the highest settings :D

[/Brag]

Well I just downloaded the demo and I'm very impressed, definately alot more interactive and 'open plan' than the second one

both the first and second were a little too scripted, one game i was impressed is was the way CoH(NO im not obsesed with it) was able to make so the cut scenes pretty much no matter what you did, i played some missions pretty weird but the cut scenes still made 100% sense, which there were usually 2-3 while you were playing the level, which is surprising for a RTS, since there so open ended.

anyways i CANT WAIT till COD4 comes out,

Meh I don't worry about specifications probably another game that I can play on the highest settings

[/Brag]

it reccomends a 7800, which is more powerful than a 8600GTS, unless you play at low resoultions like i do, i doubt youll be able to max it

1280x1024?

graph_all_6.gif

Uh, sorry to burst your bubble, but the 8600GTS is not exactly an amazing card. Most of the high end DirectX 9 cards are faster than it.

Back
Top Bottom