HD DVD Player

Yeah, but to have an up-scaler for HD TV's is better than nothing.
DVD tends to look bad on a HD-TV if its displayed at default resolutions and stretched up.

Yeah, but to have an up-scaler for HD TV's is better than nothing.
DVD tends to look bad on a HD-TV if its displayed at default resolutions and stretched up.

yea well what do you think the upscaler on the dvd player does? :rolleyes:

Well a good upscaler is capable of cleaning the signal after upscaling, whereas a standard DVD player will simply stretch.

I would invest ina real HD-DVD player, the upscalers arent great. I watched a bit of 300, the HD version on my computer, because I had the 1080p file. I had to try it. Anyway, it looks AMAZING!!!! So if you have an HDTV I would recommend an HD-dvd player, and if any of you have never seen a true 1080p film or anything, check it out on your computer even, it looks amazing!!

jus 1 nitty thing its only "AN" when theres a vowel after it so it would be "A" HD DVD Player

lol sorry bout that :)

where do u get a 1080P film from ? id like to watch it actually u may have to PM if its a torrent llink or something

jus 1 nitty thing its only "AN" when theres a vowel after it so it would be "A" HD DVD Player

lol sorry bout that :)

where do u get a 1080P film from ? id like to watch it actually u may have to PM if its a torrent llink or something

yea but if hes using "an" before HDTV, then he can use "an" because HDTV is pronounced eightch dee tee vee, so because the first letter in H is e, your supposed to use "an"

^ completely disagree with that lol.

u could say the same for .

S / F / L / M / N / X /

I find it hard to say An HDTV. Doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

Back
Top Bottom