locked out of windows

iffy

In Runtime
How do you get back in to windows(xp home) if you have been locked out due to registration and activation? What if you do not want to register or activate windows, is there any possible way of getting past the login stage?

if you had any sense then you would have patched it before the expiry ran out.
not sure you can now. anywho this is not so legal anyway. either learn how to patch it after install by yourself or go and actually buy it :)

'Fraid not. Atleast, no ways we can tell you out in the open here. If you want to use it, just call microsoft.

Assuming you have a legit key from microsoft do the above and and call them for activation, if you do not have one....well....google is your friend I guess, because no one here will help you with that.

Chill guys, especially you dude! I have a legit copy, was just curious to know if there are ways to get round this. Just for knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to ring Microsoft with your product key, and they will give you an activation key, not really any other way round.

Chill guys, especially you dude! I have a legit copy, was just curious to know if there are ways to get round this. Just for knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol just checking. people dont usually ask questions like this unless they have an illegal copy.

Registration is not required

Activation IS REQUIRED its in the EULA. Just call microsoft, you'll talk to a nice robot person. Tell the robot your key and he'll give you the answer code to unlock it.

Windows XP and Vista cease to function 100% after the grace period has expired without activation.

You will need to request telephone activation from Microsoft or activate online, but if it is an unlicensed pirate copy then do not expect them to help you.

Yes, there are numerous innovative and interesting ways in which to break activation and yes, they all work, but I shall not be discussing this here.

Back
Top Bottom