Passwords

douche.fun

Solid State Member
Is it possible to hack any password over time? I heard about people being able to get into people's google and yahoo mail accounts.

Is it possible to hack any password over time?

No. Some passwords are un-crackable meaning you cannot crack it. Also,

I heard about people being able to get into people's google and yahoo mail account

They get into their account usually through *Social engineering* or they get their account *phished* either way could obtain their username & password to log into their email account. BTW, you don't need to crack the password either.

Cheers,
0x0161

They get into their account usually through *Social engineering* or they get their account *phished* either way could obtain their username & password to log into their email account. BTW, you don't need to crack the password either.

Cheers,
0x0161

It was suppose to be a program.:eek:

//

Tward passwords that are intercepted while it's being sent to a domain::
I was told that all passwords can be cracked over time. It just depends how badly the hacker wants the password. That they usually give up on the encryption after two weeks if they haven't been able to solve it and that everyone should change there password every two weeks.

Can everyone tell me what they have been told or know for sure about passwords. I keep getting lots of different information... I'm very confused. Please help me. :confused:

What are you going to use to crack passwords? John the Ripper (my fav) Cain & Abel, LCP, Rainbow Crack, Ophcrack, fgdump, pwdump6, L0phtcrack etc...

You can not just crack any password. I don't care how much time you have in the world or what application you use, Not all passwords can be cracked.

Do a simple google search on the subject if you don't believe me.

Well give some examples of some that can't.

Will do. ;) just let me eat my dinner pot roast and mashed potatoes and corn on the cob with margaritas brb in 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom