The Disagreement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give it a second go with this thread, i just slightly changed the name, anything you want to argue about, why mods cant ban other mods, why we dont need this thread, etc. just dont say anthing youll regret;)

post about pretty much anything in here.

I didn't. It seems Mattie posted a period actually, because there is no "last edited" crap.

sometimes it doesnt that after i have edited my post, but it seems like somebody edited out what he said

I've also noticed it seems like if you edit your post right after you post it or within the first minute it doesn't show it was edited. Come to think of it, I recall several of Matties posts beinig just periods, but I've only noticed it on his Double posts so I just thought he edited the post and just put a .

im not so sure this thread is going to be used right.

i think people will use it as an arguments thread with each other.

if indeed you wish to keep it as a diasagreement thread with things on CF like what you said why mods cant ban other mods and such maybe it should be moved to suggestions and feedback ?

im just thinking people will use this thread to argue about unnecessary things?

but hey thats just my opinion

O & IMO Mattie posted the . on purpose just because rudster said dont say anything you will regret, i think it was ment to be funny .... if so i got it lol

^^^Thats what this thread is for people to sort out there differences without leading other threads astray , i dont have a problem with argument as long as people keep it about their differences and matters realting to the forum and not personal insults there is no problem

Tbh the recent arguments IMO have been long awaited , as i see it people are just getting hacked off with brookfield being able to get away with saying or doing whatever he wants and it time ppl put their foot down and tell him

As i see it he isnt a bad mod he does carry out his duties but sometimes he needs to become less abrupt with people make sure his posts are on topic and maybe realise his personal opinion shouldnt cloud his judgement as a mod and stop the double posting and a few other little things
Unfortuantly i cant see him changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom