Bypassed security enabled network

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Lol, I was playing around with my Intenet connection because it hasn't been working for the last few days here at the house. I tried a lot of different things, but nothing. I see a lot of wireless networks available but all of them are security enabled networks. So I decided to play with some of them to see if I know what the security password was on some of them.

I got into one just now and the password happens to be their telephone number!! I can't believe it. It has super strength and I'm cruising on the Net. Man, I can't believe I got into their private network. Lucky hack I guess....they'll probably be wondering, "who's PC is that?" when they see it pop up in their network map, lol. I just hope they're not too computer saavy and won't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Lol, I was playing around with my Intenet connection because it hasn't been working for the last few days here at the house. I tried a lot of different things, but nothing. I see a lot of wireless networks available but all of them are security enabled networks. So I decided to play with some of them to see if I know what the security password was on some of them.

I got into one just now and the password happens to be their telephone number!! I can't believe it. It has super strength and I'm cruising on the Net. Man, I can't believe I got into their private network. Lucky hack I guess....they'll probably be wondering, "who's PC is that?" when they see it pop up in their network map, lol. I just hope they're not too computer saavy and won't notice anything out of the ordinary.
Hmmm, looks dangerous, I suggest that you do more digging purely to find out if he is a techie, & if it's plain that he is :eek: [there'll be signs] get out fast & cover your tracks if you can!!
hairraise.gif

i use my neighbours all the time. they did have 2 routers, one unsecure and one with wpa, but the unsecured one seems to have gone but luckily i took note of the wpa key and spoofed my mac address so i can use it :)

i use my neighbours all the time. they did have 2 routers, one unsecure and one with wpa, but the unsecured one seems to have gone but luckily i took note of the wpa key and spoofed my mac address so i can use it :)
Spoofed your mac address?, hmmm, sounds dodgy, is it?

If you're cool with the neighbors, go into their house and write down the WPA key if it is a WPA secured network.

I feed off my neighbors internet all the time(well when my internet is off). I'm sure my computer shows up in the system, but obviously they don't care. I do notice a lot of lag while on their internet, but who am I to complain?

I know the neighbors (that I tapped into--which is how I got their phone number in case of any emergency's), but we never talk about computers and internet stuff so the topic never comes up. I changed my PC name though so it's anonoymous. Now the network is private. I don't think they have a MAC filter setup, otherwise, I would never have gotten in.

I got lucky with their encryption password. You know how there are secure networks with the padlock next to it? It always ask you for the key before it allows you in. Man, that was funny though how they used their phone number instead of some random alpha/numeric code (like I do).

Back
Top Bottom