hacking ftp servers

bladdder

Beta member
hello everyone, i am an owner of a company and i would like to test if my server is easy to hack. I have done a bit of research and i think the best thing would be if i could get a program that tries a series of letters and numbers until it gets the correct user name and password. i have also heard of a program called cracker jack but i do not have a direct link to download it

any information would be highly appreciated

-bladdder

i think a mod should check this out.
firstly you shouldnt be asking this really,
secondly you blatantly want to hack into other ftp's

thats all there is to it.

no, im serious, i own a company called Landes
we have a server in Hong Kong and im not sure if its secure enough

I bet you *DON'T* own the server. ;) Also,

I have done a bit of research and i think the best thing would be if i could get a program that tries a series of letters and numbers until it gets the correct user name and password. i have also heard of a program called cracker jack

I think you should do a little bit more research cause you're clueless when it comes to hacking and it's pretty obvious.

yea just do what celegorm said. it will tell you if its unsecure in anyway. you do not need to actually hack into it.
besides this still sounds dogey

That is blatently obvious you dont own a server at all ,If you do however own a server i am sure the hosting company could assist you in checking its security , cos even for uses like checking your own server we cant talk about hacking here cos its against the rules
Thats like yeah i have a car yeah and i wanna see how easy it is to hotwire it could someone tell me how

Landes is a big company. i think you should ask your On-Site Server administrator if you need any help ;)

Back
Top Bottom