PSP for sale

there is nothing wrong with this thread.

carry on.. maurice, ill look after this thread.. there is nothing wrong with his pics.

My tone? That's the funniest thing I've heard today. Considering I only posted what the psp has is, and a description. You're the one who spazzed out at the site of my post. You're stance hardly seems "neutral". It seems you wanted to start something by your first post. Pretty much attacking me that I didn't have the items because apparently "it wasn't visible even though many people saw it". Also, I'm not one of these little kids on this forums who is going to bow down to you just because you have mod powers. Anyway, to make the mod happy here you go: I apologize for the quality, my camera is bad quality. What do you expect for "school issued".
Calm down, I didn't "attack" you, I see the note now, albeit a little faint, fair enough, but I advise you not to get on your high horse with me, that could be construed as harassing a moderator, nor am I "a little kid", I know I'm older than you, but that's not the point here.

he wasn't saying you are a little kid. I see why Brook questioned you. In that first picture I can't see the note. All is well though.

Calm down, I didn't "attack" you, I see the note now, albeit a little faint, fair enough, but I advise you not to get on your high horse with me, that could be construed as harassing a moderator, nor am I "a little kid", I know I'm older than you, but that's not the point here.

Well, not so much attack, as leave a nasty message. I'm not getting on my high horse. I'm just stating my opinion, and harassing a mod? BAHAHA. Please explain how I am "harassing you". I never said you where a little kid either.

Back
Top Bottom