PSP for sale

BF2player

BSOD
It's in refurbished condition. I bought it when my computer died for about a month as a second computer (psp wireless internet). Now my computer is back up, and I have no use for it. I only played it once. Best offer.

Comes with:

PSP console, battery, charger, need for speed underground rivals, and madden06.

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

It's in refurbished condition. I bought it when my computer died for about a month as a second computer (psp wireless internet). Now my computer is back up, and I have no use for it. I only played it once. Best offer.

Comes with:

PSP console, battery, charger, need for speed underground rivals, and madden06.

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg
You have to show in your pics, a written note stating your username & date, you may split the pics into groups with a note in each. that's the rules, it's to prove that to prove the item is/are in your possession, thanks.

You have to show in your pics, a written note stating your username & date, you may split the pics into groups with a note in each. that's the rules, it's to prove that to prove the item is/are in your possession, thanks.

Well, I have my username. I'll get the date later today.

Well, I have my username. I'll get the date later today.
Excuse me, but do you understand that your username has to be actually in the pic on a hand-written note, & today's date is the 15th, the longer you delay, the longer it'll take to sell, so why not today, hmmm?

Because he doesn't have his camera with him.

BF- the pic you took is a bit fuzzy, so make sure to get clearer focus. I can read your username on the note fine, but others might now.

Excuse me, but do you understand that your username has to be actually in the pic on a hand-written note, & today's date is the 15th, the longer you delay, the longer it'll take to sell, so why not today, hmmm?

I don't like your tone. You sound like a real *insert something here*. Yes, I'm fully aware of that. I'm at school, and I don't access to a camera at the moment? Also, I'm using a webcam, not a camera. I'm between classes. Also, if you look at the first pic, my username is IN the picture on a hand written note. Maybe your eyesight isn't so good. I'm also aware of todays date, but it's not the 15. Today is the 5th. Heh. I said later, considering that would likely be today when I get home. You don't need to spaz out my friend. :)

I don't like your tone. You sound like a real *insert something here*. Yes, I'm fully aware of that. I'm at school, and I don't access to a camera at the moment? Also, I'm using a webcam, not a camera. I'm between classes. Also, if you look at the first pic, my username is IN the picture on a hand written note. Maybe your eyesight isn't so good. I'm also aware of todays date, but it's not the 15. Today is the 5th. Heh. I said later, considering that would likely be today when I get home. You don't need to spaz out my friend. :)
Snap, I don't very much like yours either, look I've seen lots of threads like this come & go, & as amod, one of my duties is to keep order & 2 in 3 threads like this have had to be closed in the past, & not only by me, David steps in sometimes, sees how it's going & twice he's closed the thread in question.
This has nothing to do about whether I think your views are right or wrong, I must remain neutral, so I shan't be posting my views here, as I said previously, one of my mod duties is to see that things run smoothly, & that's what Im doing, & if I got the date wrong I'm sorry, it was a typo

My tone? That's the funniest thing I've heard today. Considering I only posted what the psp has is, and a description. You're the one who spazzed out at the site of my post. You're stance hardly seems "neutral". It seems you wanted to start something by your first post. Pretty much attacking me that I didn't have the items because apparently "it wasn't visible even though many people saw it". Also, I'm not one of these little kids on this forums who is going to bow down to you just because you have mod powers. Anyway, to make the mod happy here you go: I apologize for the quality, my camera is bad quality. What do you expect for "school issued".

Picture001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom