I Want Your Old Desktops/ Laptops!!

I realize I probably will not get anything good. Notice how I said OLD desktops/ laptops

If you have an old laptop or desktop lying around I would appreciate it if you would send it to me:)
Are you going to sell on any that you might get?, if so, & you make a profit for yourself, I think that's illegal, it's a form of begging IMO, please respond.

Are you going to sell on any that you might get?, if so, & you make a profit for yourself, I think that's illegal, it's a form of begging IMO, please respond.
LOL It's not illegal to collect PCs and sell them. Merchants buy things and sell them. :p

Five hours since I asked you to respond, do it tomorrow for sure
threaten.gif

I doubt we'll see him login again, or at least not for awhile. if he does come back it will probably be because he wants more freebies. How do you know this member is reputable and that they won't just accept what you send them and not pay you? This user has only made 6 posts, which isn't enough to have built up a reputation. I don't see a use in keeping this thread open.

I have some laptop parts. Stripped clean from my old piece of crap Compaq V2000 series notebook. CPU, RAM, Hard Drive 7200RPM (well, it's got my crap on it), DVD Burner. I don't think those will do any good unless you actually have a working laptop already. The CPU is a piece of crap Turion 64, lol. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom