problem with trend micro and internet explorer

sully654

Baseband Member
i wanted to go on the inter net and clicked internet explorer and something from trend came up but i was in a rush and hit ok. and what that did is basicaly block me from going on the internet..... well not block but i cant go on the internet. with out shutting off trend. anyoe have any sugestions?

I suggest you do all of the following.

• Re-Install trend Micro
  • Install Firefox web browser
  • Stop using IE

-Sam

i agree IE is VERY EXPOSED
I switched from IE to FireFox and now i have no trackingcookies and my viruses are now ones from when i get bad downloaded stuff

use firefox why have a internet browser Named Internet explore when u could have a lil firefox SOOO MUCH CUTER ^.^

hmmm i use firefox as well as opera browser agreed firefox has better security
but i found opera to be much faster interms of downloading something
and maybe it is secure but definitely firefox is the best interms of security..

wanted to go on the inter net and clicked internet explorer and something from trend came up but i was in a rush and hit ok. and what that did is basicaly block me from going on the internet..... well not block but i cant go on the internet. with out shutting off trend. anyoe have any sugestions?

Yea, how about configuring *trend micro* properly so IE and other programs do not get *blocked* by the 'user'. ;)

As far as firefox being more secured sorry I have to disagree with you on that one.

I wouldn't say firefox is more secure on a windows PC, but its less likely to malfunction than Internet Explorer. A lot of people who aren't very tech savy end up enabling some ActiveX that they shouldn't and then they're ****ed. Firefox takes ActiveX out of the question, which seems to help.

Comparing Internet Explorer on Windows XP to Firefox on Gentoo Linux is a big difference though.

Back
Top Bottom